Please Note: We cannot reserve ad space. We will consider an ad sold when we have received your pictures, words, and payment. If you would like the purchase an ad, you may bring the photos and words or video to Ms. Gilbert in D-4. You may also email pictures and messages to Ms. Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Ad Prices Are:
Quarter Page: $100
Half Page: $200
Full Page: $325
- This is a student-run publication. Ads are designed and edited by students
- Ads may NOT be previewed prior to publication
- We cannot accept layouts for your ad. Ad layouts are custom designed for each yearbook
- We cannot accept pre-made collages
- We cannot accept photos printed on copy paper
- We cannot print photos or words that have a copyright restriction unless you give us written permission from the individual who holds the copyright.
- Photos may NOT be cut by hand
- Photos should be saved as a tiff or jpeg file with a 300 dpi resolution
- Photos with any form of nudity or pictures that promote violence or the use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco or firearms will NOT be printed
- Messages must be typed or written in legible handwriting
- All photos and messages MUST be kept in our possession until distribution
- We cannot guarantee the return of your CD, flash drive or pictures
- Please try to limit the number of pictures you submit. We suggest no more than 4 pictures for a quarter page, no more than 8 pictures for a half-page, and no more than 16 pictures for a full-page ad. Videos may not exceed 15 minutes.
All sales must be completed by December 12th or when space runs out